Monday, September 8, 2014

In No Particular Order, The Top 10 Most Potentially Romantic Lines by Jessie Forbes


"I am, at this point in time, a dreamer trying very very hard to be a realist."

"I am still raw, and rejection would be a bit too much for my poor, young, foolish heart to handle."

"I’ve never been good with goodbyes, and this one is particularly difficult since I really don’t know if I should say it at all. But maybe, by some miracle, I’ll never have to."

"I wish you joy, and if there is anything I can ever do to help you find it, please tell me."

"I am tired of riddles and it would be an incredible relief to simply know that there is some part of me that fits in with you."

"You make me laugh. You make me smile, and you make me feel worthwhile. More than that, you make me feel comfortable being alive in the same way the sunshine does when you step out of a cold church building and into the afternoon light."

"You have worked your way into the corners of my soul, but I’m still trying not to give you my heart. I must say, it's proving very difficult"

"There's something beautiful about trying to listen to your head when you know all along your heart will win out. It's a paradox really, because the logical thing to do would be to not waste time with reason in matters such as love."

"The entire human imagination couldn't explain how I feel. It's a bit dangerous, really."

and last, but certainly not least,
"You warm my heart like a Snuggie on a cold winter's night." 






No comments:

Post a Comment